Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bored Robot

He's a robot and he's bored. Or maybe he's lazy. Or just taking some time to daydream a little. Either way I'm sure you've had days that match his mood. This is one of my favorite emotional robots. He's on my desk watching TV right now. Printed him out on Shapeways and painted him.

Originally designed for t-shirts and for sale on Cafepress, Zazzle, Printfection, and Spreadshirt.
I've also got a vector version on Spreadshirt but because those are limited to three colors the test pattern on his little TV face is blank.

I've been told that it's only a matter of time before nobody will even recognize the test pattern, but it's on an old ctr TV set complete with rabbit ear antennae. There's very little here that isn't incredibly out of date.

No comments:

Post a Comment